Current RFPs and Business Opportunities

Current RFPs and Business Opportunities

For more information, please email us at classifieds@aaae.org or
call 703.824.0500 and ask for a member of the Member Services Team.


Search RFPs/Business Opportunities   |   Submit RFPs/Business Opportunities   |   Home

RFPs/ biz Opportunities Search results

07/15/20
RFP for TERMINAL FACILITY PASSENGER ASSISTANCE ELECTRONIC PROPOSALS for shall be received by the Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority, not later than 2:00, P.M. (central), Monday, August 24, 2020. A Pre-Proposal meeting will be held by video conference through Microsoft Teams at 1:00 p.m. (central), Wednesday, July 29, 2020. Copies of the RFP DOCUMENTS will be available on Wednesday, July 15, 2020, and may be obtained electronically from www.aerobidz.aero, an online tendering service. Free registration is available at https://www.flynashville.com/business-opportunities/Pages/Aerobidz-Registration.aspx. The attainment of the SMWBE participation level established for this contract is to be measured as a percentage of the total dollar value of the contract. The SMWBE participation level established 7.50%) MBE and 4.50% WBE for a combined total of Twelve percent (12%) MWBE. For information on eligible MWBE firms, proposers should contact the Manager, Business Diversity Development, (615) 275-2718, or visit https://www.flynashville.com/business-diversity-development/Pages/default.aspx. Further detail concerning this proposal may be obtained from the MNAA web site: https://www.flynashville.com/business-opportunities/Pages/default.aspx
Email: kimberly.shelton@flynashville.com
WebPage: https://www.flynashville.com/business-opportunities/opportunities/Pages/default.aspx