Positions Open

Positions Open

AAAE's position open advertising provides a valuable service to AAAE members, and all revenue
the association receives from classified advertising goes directly to the AAAE Foundation.
The Foundation has awarded more than 2,700 scholarships totaling $4.25 million since 1989.

Search Positions Open  |   Submit Position openings


Positions Open Search results

Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport (SJC) is seeking to fill an Overstrength Senior Manager of Commercial Development and Revenue Enhancement position. This position is a temporary, benefited position, with a standard 40 hours per week with an end date of June 30, 2022. Reporting to the Deputy Finance Director and working closely with the Airport Director, this position is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to maximize revenue and reimagine the customer experience in accordance with SJC's strategic plan. The Senior Manager will lead strategic initiatives related to growing and sustaining all non-airline revenue sources, including concessions, parking, rental car activities, ground transportation, commercial real estate development, cargo, and FBOs. The position is expected to focus on revenue enhancing efforts at least 80% of the time and in the remaining 20% and will provide leadership to a team of at least eight property managers governing all tenant relationships.
Web: https://careercenter.aaae.org/jobs/15670213

This position supports the 24/7/365 operations of Eppley Airfield and Millard Airport. The candidate shall work as an essential part of the Operations Department while also supporting Administration (Commercial, Business, and Planning & Engineering) functions of the airport. Operations duties include overseeing daily operations of the airport with particular emphasis on airfield operations including FAA regulatory compliance, safety, security, aircraft movement, snow removal, NOTAM issuance, weather observation, and command and control of emergency response operations. Administration duties may include collecting and interpreting data, analyzing results and reporting the results back to the relevant members of the Authority, as directed. Anticipated schedule is 40 hours per week, which includes nights, weekends, and holidays. The position is also subject to recall after normal duty hours. Days and hours may vary during the initial training/probationary period. Position requires possible assignment to any shift based upon the operational and administrative needs of the airport.
Web: https://careercenter.aaae.org/jobs/15669817

The Wittman Regional Airport desires a highly qualified candidate to fill the Operations & Maintenance Manager position in Oshkosh, WI. Wittman Regional, the busiest General Aviation Airport in Wisconsin is comprised of 1,450 acres, a large and diversified GA tenant base as well as a number of commercial tenants. The Airport is home to EAA's annual AirVenture convention and is owned and operated by Winnebago County. This position is responsible for providing oversight for the daily operations of the Airport including managing airfield operations, building and field maintenance. The Operations & Maintenance Manager will report directly to the Deputy Airport Director and directly supervises the Airport's Operations & Maintenance Personnel.
Web: https://careercenter.aaae.org/jobs/15665332